Ever since I’ve met that challenge, I could not concentrate on anything else. That is why I have forgotten to control my calories. But now that it’s over, I have no excuse not to go back to think about my health.
Reasons why I should count:
1. OW. I am overweight. I need to lose some weight because I want to be healthy.
2. If I eat, no one would try to tell me that I still look awesome. Haha…but last Friday, I was wearing white jeans and white polo shirt and one of the guys from office greeted me and told me that I look “sexy”. Now that should not be a compliment but I thought to myself that it was because I have curves. 🙂 A little more weight and instead of curves, I’ll just be round.
3. I’ve done what should be done. The next steps are all about letting go, picking up myself, anticipate a brighter future. I should not be depressed at all. The best is yet to come.
4. Everybody else is getting married, having a boyfriend, and losing weight. I may not have a love life right now but at least I could try to control what I eat.
5. I like myself again. I love myself and I still like what I look like. I love myself.
6. New blogs. I have found great blogs to read.
7. Training for Victory. I’m gonna be entering another step towards my spiritual growth. I hope I grow in faith and biblical truth through this.
Hopefully I will be as thin as this again 🙂