In my 5 day stay in Bicol, I have realized that I am not that afraid to wear a dress. Maybe because I know that I am already big and no matter what I wear I would still look big and I can no longer hide the bulge. I am no longer pleasing anyone but myself. So that is kinda liberating knowing that I am free now to wear what I want.
I may be big now, but that is okay. I can be happy anytime anywhere. I hope God will still make my heart whole enough to love fully all the time and so I can be happy whenever I want to.
I bought Maybelline’s compact powder again. This is my brand of compact powder. After 4 months, I finally decided to buy it again because it is the one that suits my skin.
Let’s go back to Bicol topic. On my last day there I told my roommates that I had no “moments” in Bicol, meaning I had no major realizations or sentimental moments there. But then a lot of great things happened to me there:
- Being acquainted with people.
- Bonding with the other pharmacists
- Meeting a cute boy at the CWC who was trying to catch some small fish in a man-made lake. He was talking to me in Bicol-Tagalog-English and I was talking to him in Tagalog. Whenever I had no idea of what he was talking about, he would translate his Bicol dialect in English.
- Riding the row boat with F though I got afraid seeing the seaweeds inside the deep water of that man-made lake
- Accidentally attending the Homily. Hearing the priest’s message to us pharmacists.
- Eating a lot
- Eating the sili ice cream
- Seeing how religious Filipinos are.
- Adventure at the airport
- Seeing Manila Bay from above
- Being reminded of my dream…I still so want it.
- Learning the proper way to smile 🙂
All in all, it has been a great experience for me. 🙂