Life is a bit busy right now with my driving lessons and thunderstorms in the afternoon. I could not really do my walking. And I feel that it’s not enough. I used to have 10,000 steps in a day. Now I only average 2,000 in a day. Moreover, it’s already autumn and soon it’s gonna be really cold. As a substitute for walking, I have thought about yoga. It’s perfect because I can stay at home and I still can have my exercise. 🙂 I plan to follow the ones on this website. Hopefully, I will be able to stick with this or think of a better idea.
We need to help ourselves to be the best that we can be. 🙂
I feel lost whenever I don’t know what carbohydrate to eat. This makes me lose my focus. Yes, I am overeating. It is not good but I’ve done it. And so I cooked my rice. So I’m good for today and for tomorrow lunch. I also bought a bread so I’m good for breakfast. I realized, once I have my carbohydrates, then everything is set. I’m not worried with my food at all. But if there’s no carbohydrate, I get worried that I wouldn’t be satisfied thus causing me to overeat. Eating carbohydrates doesn’t make me feel deprived. I don’t really care about which protein to eat because any protein I buy can satisfy me. So I can say that once I have my carbohydrates, I feel secure and that I can go on with my health endeavours.
Moreover, I’ve realized other things about food:
- I realized that as much as I like to eat pancakes every now and then, it takes me a long time to cook one and I don’t like it when it’s deformed. I’d rather eat a loaf bread with nutella or friend egg. 🙂
- I also found out that sweet potato cannot be cooked on microwave. Potato could be cooked but not sweet potato. So if I want sweet potato, I should boil it or maybe stir fry it but I haven’t done it yet so I would stick with boiling.
- Unless I have half an hour, it’s best to cook sausage by dividing it in half. This way the inside can be thoroughly cooked.
- Big chicken is better cooked in pieces. That means, cutting it in pieces, taking the bones out. Big-boned chickens are yucky.
- Most dishes become better with sauteed garlic and onions.