I might eat a lot tomorrow or on the days to come, but right now, I am controlling my portions and that is what matters now. 🙂
Been drinking my calcium for two days now. According to sources, I have the tendency to be osteopenic because I so love iced tea and therefore I should have my calcium supplement to prevent that. But milk is expensive and tablets are big and difficult to swallow. Priorities.
Baby steps 🙂
The Philippines is now experiencing typhoon Pedring. I can’t go out to buy food. Lesson learned:
Don’t underestimate any storm. Sometimes PAGASA may not be accurate but sometimes they are and so to avoid a situation such as this, I should be prepared for any storm. So food, candles, flashlight should be ready.
I hope I’ll be able to go out tonight to buy some food. And I hope my stomach won’t growl in hunger.
I want to go back to running (jogging). I miss the feel of the wind on my face and the way I try to catch my breath and how my heart pumps faster and how my face looks red from running and how after a long time I’d finally break a sweat. I love the feeling of running like the world is full of hope and joy and that it’s Christmas again and it’s a happy occasion once again just like when I was a kid.
I want to go back to jog whether I’m with company or alone. I love the time I spend with myself, listening to music and being a weirdo because of choosing to jog in place. I guess, I’ll never do that again when I’m running in a park or outside. But I wouldn’t mind good company either who will encourage you to run some more. 🙂
I don’t care whether I’ll lose weight or not by running. All I want is that happy feeling and the satisfaction that I’m helping my body become fit.
I want to run. I don’t mind the distance, I just want to increase my endurance. 🙂
*** I hope that by the time this has been published online, I would have run already (even if it’s just jogging in place) 🙂
We call this champorado. I have been craving for this for the last few week and it was only last sunday that I got to eat this. All thanks to Mom who cooked this for me.
Last friday, my roommate treated us to dinner because she would be leaving for Canada on sunday. It was a nice, easy, comfortable dinner with them.
We ordered kare-kare, pork binagoongan, tuna sisig which is the best among our orders, sinigang na hipon, and bottomless iced tea for most of us.
It is really nice to spend time with friends.
When you crave for something sour like tomatoes and pickles and onions and cheese (thus the cheeseburger), what nutritional deficiency do you have?
I’ve read that for each blood types, there are specific food for that blood type. I asked my nutritionist roommate and she told me that it is not true. I was relieved because most of the food that were not allowed for me were those that I really love–my everyday food. Just like potato, corn, plantain, orange, wheat.
Back to my cravings, my new favorite is the Baked Ziti of Sbarro with tomato and alfredo sauce. It’s not too sour but it’s not to creamy. Then I add a little garlic powder, and lots of chili granules and the result is superb. Too sweet and too salty just don’t appeal to me right now. I really hope my body is helping myself to live a healthy life by choosing the food that it needs.
I feel like I want Salsa (the one made up of tomatoes) with all my food right now. I know it’s going to taste great with fish and rice, or even nachos and cheese, and also meat and rice. Maybe, according to sources on the web that my liver needs cleansing. So I’m going to eat dark green food.
I hope to find good food tomorrow. 🙂
Ever since I’ve met that challenge, I could not concentrate on anything else. That is why I have forgotten to control my calories. But now that it’s over, I have no excuse not to go back to think about my health.
Reasons why I should count:
1. OW. I am overweight. I need to lose some weight because I want to be healthy.
2. If I eat, no one would try to tell me that I still look awesome. Haha…but last Friday, I was wearing white jeans and white polo shirt and one of the guys from office greeted me and told me that I look “sexy”. Now that should not be a compliment but I thought to myself that it was because I have curves. 🙂 A little more weight and instead of curves, I’ll just be round.
3. I’ve done what should be done. The next steps are all about letting go, picking up myself, anticipate a brighter future. I should not be depressed at all. The best is yet to come.
4. Everybody else is getting married, having a boyfriend, and losing weight. I may not have a love life right now but at least I could try to control what I eat.
5. I like myself again. I love myself and I still like what I look like. I love myself.
6. New blogs. I have found great blogs to read.
7. Training for Victory. I’m gonna be entering another step towards my spiritual growth. I hope I grow in faith and biblical truth through this.
Hopefully I will be as thin as this again 🙂