- The traffic was heavy in Lipa but I got entertained by the Bollywood movie on DVD inside the bus. The buses here have televisions so passengers will not be bored.
- I finally got to Manila but the tricycle driver forced me to look for a change because he did not have one.
- I rode an FX and the driver chatted with me. We talked about chemotherapy and insulin.
- I got to work and work.
- I attended an activity by my officemate and became the activity’s photographer. Most of my shots were blurred because I didn’t use the flash because I didn’t want to distract speakers and the audience. Also, I did not know how to operate the DLSR camera.
- I checked exam papers.
- I attended my post-grad class. One of the reports was about a drug that has been made into a movie–the phases and trials of that drug for cancer.
- I met up with E to have dinner.
- We talked about God and the teachings I’ve learned from yesterday’s preachings.
- We also tried this new food place at the Robinson’s Place Ermita. The food place is called CHA-a. It is a vegetarian food place. Thank God for this. 🙂